Re: Biting the Bullet aka Ticket Help!

> and had floor seats towards the back and i am  6'3" and had no problem
> seeing.

At 6'3", I'll *bet* you didn't have any trouble seeing!  Did you ask the people
behind you how *their* view was?! :-)  I'm 6'0", & every time I've had floor
seats at the back I've had to do the tippy-toe thing in order to be able to see
the lower part of the stage area.  And if fans start standing on their chairs, even
the taller people are screwed.

> the way i see it at least i am on the floor

That's great if you're planning on worming your way up front, but if you're not,
I'd rather have closer, lower-level seats than the far away floor seats.

Now, let's talk about the bathroom facilities at these concert venues.  How
many men here enjoy standing in pee?  And you women; the lines that form
outside *your* facilities......just awful.

- SCHRADE in Akron