Who confirmed for Glastonbury?

The only source I can find for this is an Italian
online website called Caltanet. They claim in today's
paper, if my online translators are working properly,
that The Who have been confirmed for the Glastonbury
Festival and will perform between the headliners. The
Glastonbury online site does not list what acts will
be playing and I can't find it on any of the English
music sites. I've put our own Who's News
(http://www.thewho.net/news) on the trail for more
information. In any case, Glastonbury is already sold
out. Here's the link for the Italian announcement:
http://shorterlink.com/?I89CQX

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!