Re: ode to kevin mc

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

> I think I might have reasonable grounds for a restraining order against AEB.
> There has been a strange car I keep seeing everywhere I go.  Can anyone in CA
> account for AEB's whereabouts?

Fire away Bro'! No big, and, being a Certified California Paralegal
and Legal Assistant, I can tell you now, you've no chance in hell of
getting a restraining order against me.

So, Mc, also notice that I cc:'d this email to you as well so you can trace
its origin to my ISP, which you will find, is in San Luis Obispo, CA.

I'm in the phone book. Just remember, when you open a door, you'd
best be prepared for what comes through it at you.

(more comments interspersed within Mc's spewing)

> Anyway, let's have a little fun with this
> latest attack.
>
> Depending on what interests one, much of what gets posted here could be
> considered banal.  Don't know why you are so prudish about obscenity.  If you
> check every post I have ever made here (obviously you have the time and
> motivation to do so), you will not be able to find more that 8 or 10 curse
> words total.  That's about one per month.  I have only two e-mail addresses,
> and sroundtable is the only one I use.  This is the only newsgroup I have
> been on until joining Odds and Sods the other day on Kevin from VT's advice.
> I find it kinda boring over there.  I prefer discussions to straight
> information.  This list is better, IMO, for discusssions and opinions.
>
> Seems you and Kevin are the only "enemies" I seem to have around here, now
> that "what's his name" is gone.  Maybe Jon is, also, but he seems to do what
> you should be doing... ignoring me.

So, make up your mind, do you have 2 enemies, or 4.

> On the other hand, I am nobody's enemy.

You are the enemy of all rational thinking people.

> Other than a couple of moments of anger, for which I apologized, I don't
> attack people unless attacked first, nor do I consider myself someone's enemy.

Apologies mean nothing, when the damage is done! ~PDBT 1966

> Meaningless drivel and all untrue.  As far as sanity goes, I am not the one
> writing poems to strangers on the internet and counting the number of times
> one refers to oneself in posts.**

The poem is not mine.

> No, you are the only one who tells me this.  In regard to your life, see my
> previous comment.**
>
> My mother died of cancer at age 56 in 1995.  Who is rude and tactless?
> Consider us even for my comment about RD and your mother (even though you
> said she was saving herself for Pete).

*MY* Mother died on 1/20/86 of heart disease and emphysema
at age 64, so, IF YOU wanna talk about tact and rudeness, best
you remember WHO brought up MY MOTHER first.

> I am completely healthy in all respects, thank you.  Nothing wrong with my
> grammar or spelling, either, when I'm am paying attention to it.  After all,
> this is an internet message board not composition 1001.  If I miss a comma or
> commit a typo, I don't think it's a big deal.  You are the only one who is a
> big enough loser to care.

Yeah, I'm a loser! I've lost my physical strength compared to the
person I was pre back injury and surgery.

Yeah, I'm a loser! I suffered a stroke on June 13, 2000, in 113 degree
heat, alone at home, and it took 8 hours for the paralysed AEB to drag
himself down the hallway, through the living room, through the dining
room, into the kitchen and find something I could manage well enough in
that condition, to knock the telephone off the wall and make a call for
help. Yeah, they drilled 6 holes in my skull to drain the hemorrhaging
of my brains.

But, in the meantime this LOSER has put together a blues band
that opened concerts for the biggest names in Blues Music, had his
photographs used in Hohner Harmonica ads and posters of Paul
Butterfield, printed in books on John Cephas, US Ambassador
of The Blues to all countries of the world, had photo exhibitions
lasting for 6 weeks at the Oakland Conventions Centre culminating
in an exhibit at the Blue Hall Of Fame Ceremony in Oakland,

AND

completed a 2 year University course in Paralegal studies, taught by
the attorney who initiated and sponsored the Paralegal Programs at
UCSanta Barbara and CalPolyUniversitySanLuisObispo and was
told in front of the class & my vocational sponsor/counsellor that I
was the best student he had had in 25 years of teaching law.

Yeah, I'm a loser. Right!

> Well, I hope the sane people on this list see who is the true lunatic here at
> IGTC.  AEB has lost total touch with reality and has now resorted to hoping
> for my death by electrocution.  I give anyone who knows me permission to kill
> me by any means necessary if I EVER write a poem about a person I do not know
> and post it on an internet message board.  AEB, therapy is absolutely
> essential.  Don't wait another minute.

I did not write the poem, it has been circulating on the net for
years, at least since March 1999 when it first came my way in
regards to a "Mc of a different colour" on the Boston listserv,
and is attributed to "Anonymous" and sang to the tune of
"Modern Major General" by Gilbert & Sullivan.

AnEnglishBastard~