Professor Pete grading papers...dream

Hello,

I had a strange dream last night that I was taking an expressive
writing class. I hand in a half-ass assignment to get it over
with, and learn that our professor is on leave and a new guy
is filling in.  In the next class, a teacher's assistant (TA) hands
back our assignments along with big green pieces of construction paper
with comments on them written with a green felt-tip pen
in big letters like a 4-year-old.

My writing is torn apart and described as shallow, weak, pathetic
and disorganized.  Other classmates look equally perplexed as they
decipher his writing and interpret his comments.

We were originally asked to abandon the normal story structure place
our reader in the middle of the action of some exciting story.

So not only is this guy unaware of the original assignment, but
he doesn't even show up to introduce himself and explain his
comments and our grades.

The TA - an old, skinny guy with a big nose, beard and glasses - sits
down behind the desk and starts laughing.

After getting a good look at him, I recognize him as Pete.  "Pete!"
I yell out, "Pete!  You bastard!   You wrote this shit, didn't you?"
He nods.  "Why the green on green and the hieroglyphics?"  He goes
on to explain that everything he writes on from restaurant bills to
tax claims have been resold as valuable autographed material.  He is
simply trying to avoid making more valuable material available.

That's all I can remember.   Funny how "Early Morning Dreams" are.

Joe in Philly
Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.