Re: whimsical

In a message dated 04/25/2002 12:55:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> For the record, I think you are talking about this from me on O&S:
>
> >Tim,
>
> >re:
>
> >> Why are you asking all these questions? To find the answers, or to turn
> >> the list into some kind of half-assed trivia game?
>
> > Hey, at least we don't have anyone on *this* list who rambles on endlessly
> > about how much they enjoy being punched in the face!  Granted, we have a
> few
> > people who *act* like they've taken too many blows to the head, but....
>
> I was just trying to be whimsical.  :-)

That's totally cool.  I don't mind being poked fun of at all.  But that's
just it, poking FUN of people.  Unfortunately that's not what happens.  Your O
&S post was funny, IMO.  I think the few who "act" like they've taken too
many blows to the head shouldn't exclude a certain duo on this list.  I take
no offense to your O&S post at all, and I appreciate you re-stating it here.
By the way, which shows are you going to this summer?  I'll be at every west
coast show and MSG #1.

mc