Thanks & Jaco

Thanks for the info on the 7/8/93 concert. I thought
it was in Philadelphia. I was there! Just to confirm
it is the show where PT sings Save it for Later with a
little Don't Let Go the Coat tossed in. DLGTC is my
Favorite song ever so I'm thrilled to have a copy of
the concert. I also love PsychoD so it's great all
around.

Jaco Pastorius is an acclaimed jazz bassist who played
with Weather Report in the 1970s. I'm not a jazz
person, but he was a friend of a friend and I've
learned that some say he was the greatest bassist who
ever lived. Seeing as I always thought that was John
E, I was suprised that I'd never heard of Jaco and
curious to know what they learned from eachother.

=====
http://games.yahoo.com/