No Subject

April 22, 2002

I apologize for not updating sooner than this, but
there hasn't been any definite news to post.

Although The Who, MCA and I had concluded a deal as
announced, there were issues that had to be resolved
with third parties such as territorial and publishing
rights for example, and even though things are moving
along, in these days of myriad lawyers watching every
"dotted i" and "crossed t", they are moving slower
than originally anticipated.

Unfortunately, that means that the original intention
of releasing the double CD package in the spring has
been re-scheduled for later in the year.  I don't have
a date yet, but will post it here as soon as it's been
set.

-Shel

=====
-Brian in Atlanta