eelpie shop ?

Hi all,

tried to order Lifehouse music only, but it never worked with eelpie. I sent
a message to customerhelp, and they advised me to ask a company called
Badlands (a company who's running the shop for eelpie I suppose). I did so,
and they conftimed that the system`s not working right now.

They asked me to send my credit card number + item list to order. Well, I
won't send my credit card number to any company which I know from an e-mail
only !!!

What's up with eelpie ???? Why don't they sell the issues they are offering ?
I mean don't they wanna make money out of Pete's product - anyone got any
clue ?

John Kendall.