Re: Are the Who important?

>Are jazz musicians importants? Are great solists on
>erudit music importants? Are free rock important? Is
>good music important?

Good music does seem to be important.  It's a big part of culture.

>Depends on who listens to? I do like very much!
>Are Madonna important? Are Britney Spears
>important?Are 'N Sync important? Is pop music
>important?
>Depends on who listens to? Alienated youth do like
>very much!
>IMO, The Who should give up pop music, charts
>positions, albums sellings, and do record a live album
>with new music and lots of improvisation. Will it
>failure? Who cares? I don't mind!
>The loyal fans will give them the necessary support!
>The income will decrease, but the guys are rich
>enough...
>Let's have fun, please Pete!

Right now I think the income is increasing.  It may drop again as they get
older, but backing the cds with movie soundtracks seems to be a good idea to
keep the money coming in.  A good income frees them somewhat from the record
companies, but I think they need to succeed to get a good deal for more new
albums.

keets