Who's Who on McVicar

I was listening to the album McVicar; the soundtrack
to the 1980 movie. Roger as many of you know is the
star of the movie. I was looking at the liner notes
and it said that Kenney, Roger, Pete, and John
performed on it as well as various artists. Were there
any videos on MTV when this album came out? It seems
funny to me that all the Who members are on it but
it's not a Who album. What do all of you think?

Jeff
http://games.yahoo.com/