Who's WHO Interview

Hello All;

My ever enabling husband came back from Radio Shack a couple of weeks ago
with the cables required to connect the stereo cassete deck to the sound
card in our computer and Viola, instant project!

I dug out some old cassette stuff I had stopped listening to in an effort to
preserve it and went to work.  As I type this I am creating .WAV files of an
interview program from 1974-75 called Who's WHO that (I think) was broadcast
on WNEW-FM New York.  I hope to clean the sound up enough to make a decent
CDr of it as it is classic stuff; one of the best interviews I have ever
heard.  I am deleting the songs, though, as the sound quality is so bad that
it is not really listenable for the music.  It was recorded on a hand held
tape recorder/player in 1975, so you can imagine that the sound is not
something you would want to hear music with.

The interviews, however, are priceless.  It is a 45 minute tape, and each
band member talks about themselves, each other and the band for about 15
minutes.  I recorded it with only a few songs originally so each interview
is complete.  I am also planning to create .WAV files of the Radio City
Music Hall TOMMY performance Press Conference, which is hilarious.
Hopefully this will make up one full CDr.

If anyone is interested in getting a copy of this from once it is done,
email me offlist to discuss details.  The trade will be for blanks/postage.

jacqueline