Re: Being Nekid.

I can remember that. Before the gates opened at WPB my wife and I met Shari
and her friend Terri(who didnt give a shit about The who). We had a nice
chat and went to the artist entrance, because she wanted to hand over her
home-made pillow (which actually was made quite nice, if i remember well it
had all 4 members on it) to one of the bandmembers to get it autographed.
They wouldnt allow her, so she  eventually had to throw it on the stage.
Dont know if she realizes now that a bootleg was named after the remark Pete
made.
I was also very surprised to see her again 2 months later. 7000 miles to the
east in London  at another show.
And about that happy and smily face: if she'd ever visit Amsterdam she'll
probably never leave. :-). Lovely lady.

Lars