Fwd: hurricanes

"Can't we all just get along?"       -Rodney King
From: Sroundtable@aol.com
Full-name: Sroundtable
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 13:24:46 EDT
Subject: Re: hurricanes
To: Sroundtable@aol.com

In a message dated 04/20/2002 6:54:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> For someone who subjects himself to all these physical dangers and never gets
> hurt, I'd say odds are you're time is about up! Diving after a basketball is
> hardly the same as a Pete Townshend leap across a stage. I may be wrong but
> too
> many Hurricanes is affecting your judgment. You never cease to amaze. LOL!
>
> magik

LOL (can't believe I typed LOL).  You're right.  Diving for loose basketballs
on a hard gym floor with no padding and exposed knees is much different and
more dangerous and painful than a Pete Townshend slide (quality of the
sliding surface for Pete excluded).  Pete's slide is an awesome move and has
been copied by many and never quite done justice.  I think this thread needs
to die.  AEB and Kevin VT are on the attack again.