Re: The Ox's rack

> > Nice photo of The Ox at digitec:
> >
> > http://www.digitech.com/artist.htm
> >
>   Here's a question, is all that stuff on his rack
> really neccesary?  It seems very over elaborate, like
> he could do without some of the stuff.

I'm sure some other folks can answer this better than I can, but Ths Ox
is a techie.  The bass is custom-designed, and I'm sure he fiddles with
the rig all the time.  As I understand it, the equipment is
programmable, so he can pre-set and switch multiple setting at once.
Here's the "Gear" page at John's website for further information:

http://www.johnentwistle.com/Gear/jaegear.html

LB

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)