Re: must agree on maher (no Who - in other words POLITICS!),Pete 'sass, and being Nekid.

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 01:26:54 -0400, magik <magik1@optonline.net>
wrote:

>> >Kevin,
>> >
>> >Now that you mention it, yes that happened. And it was huge.
>> >
>> >magik
>>
>> Whoa. Just what *did* happen???
>>
>> Leslie
>
>If I recollect properly, somebody threw this large red (am I right?) huge bra on stage during one of the
>songs (actually I have a video of the show and if you press me, I can look it up). Roger picks it up &
>laughs and puts it up to himself. Can anyone help out on this? That's about it. It was the 2nd show of
>the tour, in Detroit (actually Auburn Hills, 30 miles north of Detroit) and it was a feel good moment.
>
>magik

Very cool to see that they can sometimes be as immature as the rest of
us. :-D

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org