Re: the big leap....and slide

"L. Bird" wrote:

> Pete hasn't forgotten this move.  I saw the ghost of it at Tampa in 2000, and
> nary a knee pad in sight.  He didn't jump, but he did drop to one knee at the
> finish of the show--with just the faintest hint of a slide.
>
> keets

Stop it! The move I'm talkin' 'bout is the full leap & jump across the stage
during Roger's scream in WGFA! It was a monumental move when he used to do it.
What is really surprising is that no one ever really talks about it. Maybe they
have in the past, but since I've been on the list, for almost 2 years, I don't
believe I ever read about any comments about this. Is there anyone out there
that has seen it live? Am I imagining the wondrous impact of Roger's scream &
Pete's leap across the entire stage? It was the highlight of the night. Maybe
Pete resorted to this move instead of breaking the guitar??? I really don't
know, but I throw it out to you all. Tell us your remembrances of one of the
greatest moves he ever did.

magik