Re: Being Nekid.

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:49:08 -0400, "Scott Schrade"
<schrade@akrobiz.com> wrote:

>> Whoa. Just what *did* happen???
>

>It was like a Tom Jones concert.  Someone (let's hope a girl) threw
>a huge brassiere on the stage at the Detroit 2000 show.  Daltrey
>picked it up, showed Pete, Pete looked at him like "You're an idiot,"
>so Daltrey holds the bra up to his chest, looks at the audience, &
>starts laughing like he's a 14 year-old being naughty.  That was it.

LOL! I wonder if he tried to hook up with the bra's owner after the
show, given his reputation. ;-D

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org