Re: knee slides

In a message dated 04/18/2002 5:25:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Errr, maybe 'cause he's 58 and I'm sure his knees must be shot because of
> those
> slides. Can anyone figure out when he stopped doing that move during WGFA?
>
> magik

err- doing pogo and split jumps with a guitar damages knees far more than a
slide.  The slide is low impact, where the others are high impact as pete's
feet slam to the ground.  Pete's knees don't seem to be shot when he's on
stage leaping around at age 58 for 2 and a half hours.

mc