Re: must agree on maher (no Who - in other words POLITICS!), Pete 's ass, and being Nekid.

>From: Crouching Intern Stolen Sofa <emerald.eyes@rcn.com>
>Subject: Re: must agree on maher (no Who - in other words POLITICS!)
>
>Both are fun for me <Politics and The Who>, but I'll do my part to not
perpetuate this
>thread, as it must be annoying to many people here. :-)

Well, The Who is *infinately* more fun for me.

>I've been trying to think up a Who-related handle, but can't quite
>come up with one I like, so far, I was considering Glow Girl,

Sounds like a good one, but don't forget there is a "Glow Girls"
list......not that I think Emmie would mind...

>And Pure and Easy would give
>the wrong impression, wouldn't it? <g>

Ummmm, yep.  :-)

How 'bout "Bush Sucks!"
Ha!  Just kidding ;-)
Really, that was a joke!!!!!!!

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: scarf and suspenders
>
>Hmmm.  Now THAT's an idea.  Why didn't they think of it twenty years ago?

Eeee-U.  Think about all that jumping and sliding on the knees.  Oh, and
doesn't take much thought to figure out what harm could come from that
swinging microphone, or the splintering of instruments.

>From: magik <magik1@optonline.net>
>Subject: Re: 80s Who video of YBYB
>
>No way. But the bra is a must. LOL!

Hey!  It almost happened in Detroit last tour!!
Was that the biggest bra ya ever saw, or what?????
:-D
Didn't Roger hold it up to his chest for a moment...or two?

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Pete's Ass
>
>Do you like
>that TKAA "Baba O'Riley" where he wiggles his ass in that one part?
>That's the white bell-bottoms & all!  You gotta like *that* part!

Ya have to admit Pete has one fine Onion.
If *anyone* knows how to obtain one of those boiler suits, I'd be *very*
interested.

Driving down East Coast to see The Who - $60.00
Ticket for The Who - $100+
Seeing Pete wiggle his onion - PRICELESS!!!!!

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT