Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #114

In V9 #114

>>and was hoping that the members of the Who at least
>>speak rationally and intelligently about political issues.
>
>I think you would be dismayed to learn TED's political ideology.

I read somewhere that Pete said he was more a hawk than a dove and leaned
toward the conservative persuasion, which I understand.  But it is his music
in which I am most interested.  I thought Paul asked that the political
discussions be kept off the list and try to keep the subject matter focused
on the Who and their activities, music, etc.  Regards, Ceenie.