Re: must agree on maher (no Who - in other words POLITICS!)

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:36:25 -0400, "O'Neal, Kevin W."
<Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> wrote:

>>On the bright side, I'm acquiring lots and lots of stuff in
>>trades that I never would have otherwise gotten. :-)
>
>Isn't that more fun than this stressful political shite.

Both are fun for me, but I'll do my part to not perpetuate this
thread, as it must be annoying to many people here. :-)

>>I just haven't thought of a new handle yet, and I don't want to change
>>too often and piss off the people who have me killfiled. :-D  But I am
>>open to suggestions and am considering some Who-related ones.
>
>Sorry, can't help you there.
>I find a persons name to be the best "handle".
>Why hide?
>A personalized license plate would be much better!  :-)
>How about "who betty"?

I've been trying to think up a Who-related handle, but can't quite
come up with one I like, so far, I was considering Glow Girl, but the
lyrics to that song are kind of a downer. And Pure and Easy would give
the wrong impression, wouldn't it? <g>

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org