{fwd} Who-> Posters

I in no way am affiliated with this party, nor have I
ever done business with this party, just sharing some
info:

Subject:
             New Concert Posters In Stock...
        Date:
             17 Apr 2002 06:30:20 -0700
       From:
             "David Cutter" <davidc@concertposters.com>
         To:
             davidc@concertposters.com

Hi There,

You have indicated to us that you would like to know about new
concert posters we get in stock or special sales.

This is a new service here at Legends, if you would rather not be
included in these future general mailings, but only want to continue
to be notified of a particular artist(s) and/or genre(s) that you have
previously indicted just let me know and I will remove you from the
general list. These mailings will happen about 3-4 times a month at
the most, not on a regular everyday basis.

Take a moment to click on the links below to view the current items.
Also, do you have any interest in Broadway Musical Posters?

Styx/Reo Speedwagon
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=styx2
No Doubt
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=ndoubt1
The White Stripes
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=stripe1
Alien Ant Farm
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=ant1
Stevie Ray Vaughan
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=srv11
Medeski Martin & Wood
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=mmw3
Cream
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=cream3
The Who
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=who11
Elvis Costello
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=ecost2
Joe Jackson
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=joejack
Grand Funk
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=gfunk4
The Temptations
http://www.concertposters.com/artifact.asp?PostFile=tempts2

Thanks again for your business and continued support over the
years.

David Cutter
Legends Concert Posters