Re: brain damage

> One would warn you about the possibility of brain damage--except that it is
> obvious you have already sustained a great deal of that!
>
> Oh well, every village needs an idiot or three....

If "one" knew anything about medicine, "one" would know that getting hit in
the face once every 3 weeks doesn't cause any brain damage, especially if the
punch never results in dizziness or unconsciousness.  Also, "one" would think
that a Who fan might lighten up in reference to something that is all in good
fun.  For God's sake, were the Who village idiots for demolishing instruments
and hotel rooms (well, maybe they were for the latter, but what about the
former?).  Well, I have never been in a real fight, never stolen anything,
vandalized anything, trashed anyone's house or someone else's property, or
been caught cheating on a test.  I also graduated 7th in my high school
class, got a free ride on academic scholarship in college, and now teach at
the most prestigious school in Louisiana.  I am certainly NOT the village
idiot, and I won't cast any aspersions on your intelligence since I don't
know you.  I would appreciate the same treatment in return.  In Who news, I
am listening to a boot of Portsmouth #1 and tho the quality isn't awesome,
boy do the boys sound awesome.  Roger sounded beautiful in AJ/sparks and
pete's guitar was sizzling.  Actually, for some reason, the bass and drums
seem to be the easiest to recognize.  I'm free was awesome, too, but still
not as good as IOW, IMHO.

mc