Re:Pre-show for MSG

Kev, the pre-show party is at Molly Wee's Pub, located on the NE corner of
8th Ave
& 30th St, which is just around the corner from MSG. This is the place to be
for
every pre-show, all 4 nights. I only have tix for Sat nite, at this time.
But, if I
can get off from work, I will try to make as many of the MSG's that I can,
especially on the 31st, so we can punch each other in the face. ;-)

I'd be happy to let you punch me in the face, and if you're game I will hit
you back.  I have been getting punched in the face by a student at my school
prior to all our performances of Footloose, just to get me focused and fired
up.  I'm obviously sober for them so it has been a new experience.  The first
night he knocked the ever lovin piss out of me with little hesitation.  I had
a little whiplash for a few days and he missed a little and caught my ear, so
that hurt, as well.  He has been much improved the last 5 times.  Just a
little haedache and some ringing and i'm ready to roll.  My voice has been
pretty good, too.  It has held up.  The air guitar windmills I do in the
final dance scene have been popular, too.  It's the only "dancing" i have to
do the entire play, as my character is the dude who has outlawed dancing in
the town.  stupid plot, i know, but it's a fun show.

mc