Re: Pete's SG at woodstock

> I'm interested in the Pete's help part of this story.  As I recall, Halpin
> said the work was exhausting, and after three songs he was spent.  So did
> Pete take over the drum kit then and they played with just bass and drums?

Pete played a base guitar R & R rhythm at the beginning of Scott's 'first
song', Naked Eye. So, he got him into the groove and listened carefully
whether or not Scott was able to maintain the rhtyhm. Scott did it quite
well, btw.

If you want I send you some footage clip. Blurred B & W but you may get the
gist out of it...

John Kendall.