set list

Some fine ideas here - open with Heaven and Hell (oh to see this one done
live...), skip You Better You Bet (the only who 'single'/song performed
live that I simply do not like - always seemed forced to me), have simon
help out so they can play See for Miles, the rarities, a nice long rambling
My Generation / Spoonful free flow, and of course a Magic Bus, and lots of
banter between songs - and a free CD of the concert for all those present
(so I'm dreaming, but not from the waist :))

Steve in canada