Re: Do We Need Another Bass Solo?

> I hope John is "allowed" to play at least two solos and sing that many songs
> as well.  He's still the most underrated and unappreciated member of this
> band.  I like Pete and Roger (he is looking exceptionally well for 58) but the
> Ox should get his due.

I think OX can still "get his due" without the 5 minute bass solo.  It's not like
casual fans need the solo to see that he's an outstanding bass player; that's ev-
ident on every song!

> My greatest hope is that Pete will not be in a mood similar to the one he
> was in at the Friday night concert at RAH this past February.

It's a big roll of the dice when it comes to Pete, isn't it?  You never know what
you're gonna get.

- SCHRADE in Akron