Re: must agree on maher

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 01:18:23 EDT, you wrote:

>In a message dated 04/13/2002 1:12:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
>TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:
>

>> first of all, I think bill maher is an asshole, plain english. hes a dumbell
>> and i'm happy he's gonna be taken off the air.
>>

>The whole show was such a put on.  Maher claims to make it a forum on
>political issues using some political and non-political folks (a la RD), but
>he is SO liberal that the entire show becomes slanted to where any moderate
>or conservative is either stifled or made to appear so out of place they
>become afraid to speak their minds.  The whole point is an EXCHANGE of ideas,
>keeping things politically incorrect to where no one is afraid to voice an
>opinion, no matter what it is.  The show usually becomes a bash conservatives
>fest and becomes boring and repetitive.  Good riddance.  And when I first saw
>Roger on it, all i could think was that he had really slipped as a celebrity.
> I'm glad I won't have to see him on that show anymore.
>
>mc

I never thought much of Maher, but after what he said about the 9/11
hijackers I totally loathe him. I lost friends that day, and I was
nearly killed as well, and this putz sits there and says that since
the assholes drove the planes into buildings, they're brave?! They
attacked unarmed, unprepared, unaware civilians, and none of those
sissified terrorists would have had the balls to take on military
guys.

What did Roger say? Please don't break my heart and tell me that he's
an idiot leftist!

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org