Re:YMB solo on LAL

In a message dated 04/13/2002 1:12:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Think about the solo on YMB (which
> is Pete's greatest solo ever, IMO) on the '95 or 2001 Collectors
> Edition of LAL, and mid solo, he kind of loses it, fumbles a bit,
> then comes back in your face with the most powerful solo of his
> career, that *I* have ever heard.

IMHO, the YMB solo from IOW surpasses it.  It could be because I have seen
the video of IOW and that performance was so damn amazin I can't imagine
anything bein better.  The shakin guitar and the 10 violent windmills is just
burned in my brain.  Why the hell didn't they film LAL??

mc