Re: JAE who songs on tour

>Hell, if they come out with a new album and play some of it during the
>show, don't you think the "run for the bathroom" is going to happen? Of
>course it is. It's only natural. Meanwhile, the hard cores will talk about
>it for a long time and have a big smile on their faces. imho.

I think they've come up with a technique to work in new songs without anyone
noticing.  It's called *the jam.*  The answer is to not announce what
they're doing as a new song until the tour is over.  Too late to run to the
bathroom then.  ;)

Something else about the practicing, they--at least Roger and Pete-- have
lots more going on than The Who these days. (We don't hear much from John.)
Roger seems to be making a serious effort to keep his acting/movie making
career going, along with a lot of extra promotion and organizing for Who
shows.  Pete also has a ton of projects planned that I'm sure he'd rather
not delay to practice rare songs for a Who tour.

If it comes to a choice, I'd personally take songs for a new album over rare
songs for the tour, too.

keets