Re: JAE who songs on tour

magik wrote:

>  > Now, today it's my CD collection, a few titles short of the LP's,
> > and far less heavy. But my vinyl is my Holy Grail, for sure.
> >
> > AnEnglishBoy~
>

> Must be rainin' out there.
>
> magik

No, it's the warmest day of the year so far, on shore winds,
75-80 degrees (my Harley is sitting callin' my name.....but
finances are tight and I've no mad money to spend, so
"Lorraine" as she is called, has to sit till next weekend after
payday, then I'll jump in the saddle and ride her like.....)
here in Morro Bay CA where I'm just 3 blocks up from
the Embarcadero and Morro Rock, if you know the
landmark.

Oh well ;-)

AnEnglishBoy on an American Motorcycle, no GS scooter here!

;-)