Politically Incorrect

I read at the IMDB that "Politically Incorrect" is in danger of
cancellation because ABC feels the show presents "unpatriotic"
viewpoints.  This show is an excellent forum for discussion, and hosts
a number of music personalities as part of the discussion, including
Roger Daltrey, from time to time.

Anyone who is in favor of a forum for free discussion, please e-mail
ABC in support of the show.  I checked around and came up with the
following address.  If anyone knows one more specific to the the news
side of the network, please let us know.

netaudr@abc.com

LB

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)