Re: Only Who album i'm (Two's) Missing...

I just saw at least 3 copies, of Two's Missing," tonight,
at

www.vinylvendors.com,

but I don't remember whether they were Lp or CD.

I have bought thousands of dollars of rare vinyl from this vendor
and each and every one were EXACTLY as represented.

My *MINT* original UK vinyl copy of "Quadrophenia" is
my Holy Grail purchased from VVendors, for about $30.00
6 years ago.

AEB~