Re: Keith vs Bonham

I came up with an excellent argument for Keith over Bonham.  This was for a
discussion I was having with a couple of students of mine who are Zeppelin
fans.  Wasn't Keith the first choice of Page (and the guy who was to be their
manager) to be Zepp's drummer?  And wasn't JAE the first choice for bass?
Isn't there a story about a meeting where Page tried to get john and keith to
leave the Who and join Zepp?  I must also say the even Zepp fans have a hard
time saying Bonham was BETTER than Moon.  Moon is pretty universally loved by
classic rock fans.

mc