Re: roger's hair

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 04:39:32 +0000, "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>Not to be *too* shallow, but did he have some subtle plastic surgery
>>(like face-lift or "tightening") since then? I remember seeing
>>pictures of him from that era and thinking that he seemed to have aged
>>overnight and that the longer hair appeared to be an attempt to deny
>>reality. But later, I thought his face looked a little smoother and less
>>lined.
>
>It's the close-ups in that '89 video.  ;)  Plus the fact that Roger was
>pretty skinny for that tour.
>

>keets

Hmmm. It was around '94 or so when I thought that he suddenly started
to look old, but then a few years later, it was like he'd turned back
the clock. :-)

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org