Re: Subject: Re: Subject: Re: I got in Pete's LIFEHOUSE DVD yesterday (was Big Count

>Again AEB says it well.  Pete did have a lot on the line and all personal
>and I'd add MAYBE in that way he missed RD and JAE but I thought this was
>one of the best shows I ever went to.  Up there with Neil Young and Crazy
>Horse as well as The Who at Wembley Arena in 1975 (where I lost my live Who
>virginity.)

It looks like it was a good show.  I get the up close and personal view in
the video, and I can pick up fine points you didn't see live. Pete did say
after the show that he missed Roger to act as the frontman--that it was
difficult to be frontman try to focus the audience and play guitar at the
same time.

>I'm be surprised if this wasn't one of the most significant shows of his
>life considering the history.

I would say so.  Pete seems to have worked out some of his demons in the
play and in that show.

keets