RE: Tommy.net and Heaven and Hell

>From: GenWalk83@aol.com
>Subject: website idea
>
>how about tommy.net? the
>tours, the film, the broadway show, video/audio clips etc.   just a
thought.

A good one.  Get busy my man!
I've had the thought before, just not the time to act on it.

>From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
>Subject: Re: Do We Need Another Bass Solo?
>
>Damn, K~VT, you brought back fond memories of Anaheim
>Stadium when TheWho->

Hey, glad I could help!

>BOMBS went off in the form of
>the opening chords of "Heaven and Hell."

How appropriate.  I had the pleasure of standing 3 feet in front of John
when JEB was up here in 'ol VT.  They did H'n'H as part of the pre-show
entertainment.  It was fucking explosive. I was in awe.  Jeff House had to
pinch me 'cause I felt like I was dreaming.
I'll *never* forget it.

>What a show, like LAL only 4 months earlier, the true, pure
>raw power of TheWho->, in their prime, in yo' face, in the
>sun.
> (course, the
>sunshine was orange that day, *if* you get my drift).

Drift gotten.  ;-)

"The suicide bombings have increased. There's too many of
them."-Albuquerque, N.M., Aug. 15, 2001
George "boy genius" Bush
Kevin in VT