DFTW

"I noticed that on my tape, DFTW precedes IAM, and I had a 20 minute
drive, so I thought I'll include that in my set.  After listening to the
lead and rhythm guitar, the bass, it dawned on me that with Simon on
stage, they could play this too!  Am I dreaming?"

"...From the waist on down?"  :) Sorry couldn't resist.  I would LOVE to
hear them play DFTW.  It is one of my favorite Who songs, and I've always
prefered live versions to the studio version.  I don't see any reason why
they couldn't play it.  Simon being there might help, but Pete played it
alone back in the day.  The only reason I could think of is that I
remember Pete saying on the 30 Years movie that he hated playing DFTW.
I really would love to hear it though.  I'd give....well I've already
given my left arm to hear Bargain....toes?  I'd give toes to hear it? :)

Nicole