Re: Do We Need Another Bass Solo?

It is strange that he's been soloing on 5:15 since the Quad tour (if not before).
And then they make him play My Wife (with an occasional Boris here & there) every
show. They sure like to keep the spider in the fish tank. Let him loose, I say!!!

A recent post mentioning the Who were going to feature their sense of humor
during the upcoming tour (in 3 acts) may finally give JAE a chance to spread his
wings or fingers!

AEB: sorry buddy, but I doubt I'm gonna catch any West Coast shows this time
around. But if you come East, maybe we'll hook up and buy you a few!!!

magik