Do We Need Another Bass Solo?

	>From: AnEnglishBoy
	 >Subject: Re: Do We Need Another Bass Solo?
>By the 2nd time I'd heard it I was BORED, and wanted
>it to stop. We could have had 2 other songs in the time
>he soloed monotonously, repetitively, and boringly on
>5:15.

I agree, and as a result was appreciative of some of the variation (although
subtle) he incorporated between legs.

>Another song might provide an opportunity for us to
>really hear him play.

YES!
I'm tellin' ya, you can't appreciate John's skill until you're standing in
front of him while he suddenly gets on his horse for a song like Heaven and
Hell.
Motionless one moment, and fingers a blur the next.
*THAT* is something I'd like to see this tour.

And-but first things first. The-these terrorist acts and, you know, the
groundwork-not framework, the groundwork to discuss a framework for peace,
to lay the-all right."-Crawford, Texas, Aug. 13, 2001
George "boy genius" Bush
Kevin in VT