Re: last convincing vocal

>TheWho->, who-> have played together for 40 years in some
>combination or another......
>
>"play by intuitition, don't need no buzzers and bells...."
>
>One would expect the DEB and orchestra to be
>watching Pete, possibly hesitiant, certainly less than
>brazen in their attact on material (some of which
>had never been played before live) as important
>as this, on it's maiden voyage, in this format.
>
>It goes without saying that the difference is to be
>expected.

No, no.  The DEB was NOT watching Pete, which led to the obvious problem.
They were playing two different shows on the same stage.

As subtle as The Who's "intuition" is, you don't notice it going on, but now
and then we get a demo, like Zak missing his cue at iBash.  But he doesn't
do that anymore.  ;)

Lela