Re: Need some help with something

pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Complimented Pete's play, yes.  Can you really compare the drummers separate
>
> from the bands?

In the case of these two drummers? No.   On the side of Keith I would say
that he was lost without the band.  He was not the show but the show stealer.
There is little doubt that JB was better solo , but as Keith said , drum
solos were boring and I certainly agree with him.  I just can't wait for the
end of Moby Dick where JP and JPJ come back in. Most times I do not.  Keith
was definately a team player and that is just one of the MANY reasons that I
chose my screen name!   However, both bands became lost without them.  They
are drummer bands and Simon T. is right about the Who, there are 4 members
and 3 are still with us. I think that I am gonna go put on  I can see for
miles. (sniff).

Jon in MI.