worst albums

	>From: GenWalk83@aol.com
	>Subject: worst albums
>I think "face dances" and "it's hard" were probably the worst albums by the

>who. the ones after keith died.  it's like they NEEDED him there, know what
>mean?

WARNING!!  Entering territory that has a history of pissing people off.
With that said, I'm in the camp that believes The Who couldn't  have gone
that musical direction with Keith there, and that was the direction that The
Who had to go.  In other words, I fear The Who would have disbanded had
Keith not died.
Also, I'm in the camp that actually enjoys both albums for what they
are....different.

:-)

"If the East Timorians decide to revolt, I'm sure I'll have a statement."-
New York Times, June 16, 1999
George "boy genius" Bush
Kevin in VT