Meet Me @ TheHollywoodBowl or Irvine

Hard cold fact. Most lists I haunt I have "met" folks that
spark interest and eventually I end up meeting them in
person at a concert, or.......

Somehow, there almost always seems to be someone(s)
who endear themselves to me and a friendship evolves, in
spite of my unpopular opinions and outspoken ways.....

However, this list is different, in that, this has not happened,
yet......and for that matter, may never, but there are a few folks
that interest me somewhat, that I'd like to hook up with this
summer if they are attending So.Ca. shows, like *magik,*
"Kevin in VT,* *Jeff House,* *keetzie ol' girl,* *Mark L.,*
and maybe a couple others.

That said, there is one person I have no interest in meeting,
we have nothing in common, though there are no animosities
or underlying threats between us on my part, (yet), I just want
that person to stay away from me.

AnEnglishBoy~