Re: WBN

> i think "imagine a man" and "blue red and grey" prevents this album from
> being the worst ever by the who or any other band anyway.

I don't know about "Blue, Red, & Grey" (another one of those Who songs
everyone else seems to love except me) but "Imagine A Man" is definitely
one of Roger's greatest performances on record.  You can actually hear the
emotion of the lyrics in his voice.  He doesn't just *sing* the lyrics - adding
proper inflections, etc., etc.  Sounds more like he's fucking-well living the song!
Like all the emotions conveyed are truly genuine to him & *his* life.

Pete oughta call him & thank him every day for that one vocal interpreta-
tion alone.  Top-notch lyrics as well (thank *you,* Pete!).

- SCHRADE in Akron