TKAA from RAH 2000 question

In regard to TKAA from this concert, were the extra lyrics added by pete and roger near the end improvised or pre-written?  They seemed kind of improvised to me, but alas I am in the dark on this one.  I loved the line by Pete: "And somehow I'm alright.  I shouldn't be, but I'm alright."  It was a pretty emotional moment, i thought, and I so enjoyed Pete's nod and smile to roger as he finished with the falsetto.  Maybe it's just for show, but Rog and Pete really seem to enjoy each other's work on stage when they get a chance to really observe.  Thought it was also REALLY cool when rog went to his knees during the 5.15 bass solo and just felt John's power (no innuendo intended).  I remember a reviewer calling John's solo from RAH 2002 "excruciating."  If it ws anything like the 2000 solo that guy hasn't a clue.

mc