RE: Time Magazine cover

It's amazing that a band could be so well-known and fifteen years later
falling into complete obscurity.  What does it take to make the kind of
indelible mark in the public consciousness that The Beatles and The
Rolling Stones have made?

Thanks for the cover, Joe.  Would you mind scanning the article, too?

LB

> > I've heard that the Who have been on the cover of Time Magazine.
> >
> > I just checked out White Fang's magazine section, but I
> > didn't find a Time magazine cover.  Can somebody please post a link
to a picture of this cover if it exists.  Thanks.

> http://thewho.org/times.jpg

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://taxes.yahoo.com/