Subject: Re: Subject: Re: I got in Pete's LIFEHOUSE DVD yesterday (was Big Count

In a message dated 04/06/2002 8:55:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:
> >But he seemed comfortable as the host and being in charge and Sadler's
> Wells
> >was a great location.  MUCH more intimate than RAH.
>

> However, I'd like just one chance to count the holes it takes
> to fill the Albert Hall! ;-)
>
> Were you there at Sadler's Wells, Tim??
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

Thanks for the responses but wasn't sure where this last one came from.  Uh
yes I was there, that's why I posted.

To LB:

Again AEB says it well.  Pete did have a lot on the line and all personal and
I'd add MAYBE in that way he missed RD and JAE but I thought this was one of
the best shows I ever went to.  Up there with Neil Young and Crazy Horse as
well as The Who at Wembley Arena in 1975 (where I lost my live Who
virginity.)

I'm be surprised if this wasn't one of the most significant shows of his life
considering the history.

:)

-Tim