you're the best, AEB

In a message dated 04/06/2002 6:55:29 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I don't wanna be around overly aggressive basketball and wrestling
> coaches who get drunked up and like to be punched in the face.

First, I don't coach wrestling.  Know very little about the sport.  Second, I
do not get overly aggressive.  Number of fights I have been in since
elementary school...zero.  I have never hindered ANYONE's enjoyment of a
concert...EVER.  Just clarifying.  CYA at Hollywood Bowl.

mc