Re: Subject: Re: I got in Pete's LIFEHOUSE DVD yesterday (was Big Country etc.)

>It's becasue the material and performance are more important
>to Pete (and myself) than any anything he has done since
>the "Quadrophenia" tours in 96/97, maybe more so.

It was about all he *had* done since the QUAD tours of '96/'97.  The Who had
done a couple of appearances in the fall, but not the 2000 tour as yet.  Are
you saying he had more at risk emotionally with the solo appearance?

keets